Saturday, March 26, 2011

Why Gals Love Teddy Bears??



I am sure lots of girls can identify with this. We just love cuddly bears. Our parents/families buy them for us as babies and decades later, we still never grow out of them.

I think I am doing well. I have narrowed mine down to just two. One was won for me by a friend, when we went to a Fun Fair “Sunshine Bear” and the other is close to my computer a little “Paddington Bear” – a Valentine gift because I was born in Paddington.

So, why do girls still love these Cuddly Bears?

1) Teddy bears are soft, cuddly and look harmless.
2) In a way, they remind us of times in our lives when we felt secure, simply by holding them close. (as little girls).
3) Every woman still has a little girl inside of them.
4) They are lovely and adorable to look at.
5) They don’t complain, tell you off or get on your nerves.
6) They bring a certain warmth to a room. Imagine a teenagers room with 10 teddy bears in view.
7) They also remind us of the Joy of being loved.

Teddy Bear Quotes

“Teddy bears don’t need hearts as they are already stuffed with love”

“A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile “

“In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself ,it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion”..

No comments:

Post a Comment