Friday, March 25, 2011

Some Love Quotes

I believe that GOD above
created u for me to love
He picked u out from all the rest
because He know I Love u the best..


Love is sweet poison
Do not consume without your beloved's advise
and keep out of reach of children
and keep it in cool and dark place...


I'm weak in Maths,bt I'm able to count minutes I spend with u.
I'm weak in History,
bt I've never seen a friend like u in Life.
I'm weak in Geography,
but I can recoginize the wonderful place where I 1st met u.
..I'm weak in Studies, bt I knew I can get 101% in ur beautiful FRIENDSHIP...



This is a nice one , Ppl say they love rain..bt whn it rains they use umbrella..

Ppl say they love sun..bt whn it shines they search fr d shade..

Ppl say they love d wind..bt whn its windy they close thr windows

Thts why I get scared whn ppl say tht 'they love me....

No comments:

Post a Comment