Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love SMS

1. I want you to know something but I dont want to tell you; so I will just let the first 3 words of this sentence explain it.


2. If someone ignores making eye contact with you; then that person secretly loves you.


3. When you really love someone; you will learn to love the worse in them too.


4. I am scared. I am jealous. But thats only because you mean a lot to me. I love you!


5. Cute love story; Heart: I Love YOU; Eye: why? Heart: bcoz my beats depends on the Beauty you Watch. Eyes: I Love you too Heart: Why? Eyes: bcoz when I watch beauty; you give the feelings for it.


6. Forgive my eyes for admiring your beauty. You stole my heart the moment you looked at me; call me crazy call me insane every time my heart beats it mentions your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment